Colorectal Cancer Screenings – F.I.T. Test
F.I.T. TEST – Fecal Immunochemical Test for occult blood
WHAT IS FIT?
FIT is a simple, non-invasive test you can do in the privacy of your own home!
Assured Imaging’s FIT is the premier first line fecal immunochemical test for screening for the presence of blood as an indication of colorectal cancer and is supported by the American College of Gastroenterology
EASE OF USE!
We all dread the “day before prep” necessary for a colonoscopy. With FIT, there is no prep, no hospital and no dietary restrictions. A single sample collection is all you need.
7 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT COLORECTAL CANCER (CRC)
1. 1 in 20 people are diagnosed with CRC.
2. It is preventable. If detected at stage one, there is a 90% cure rate.
3. Don’t wait for symptoms! Most often there are NO symptoms.
4. You have a higher risk for CRC if you have: IBD, Crohn’s disease, family history of ovarian, endometrial or breast cancer.
5. Screening should begin at age 50.
6. Colorectal cancer is the #2 leading cause of cancer deaths in the US.
7. Colorectal cancer accounts for nearly 10% of all cancer deaths
CALL NOW TO ORDER YOUR KIT!
Assured Imaging Women’s Wellness is the leading provider of mobile digital mammography in the United States. With a footprint that covers more than 60 locations across 16 states we are doing more to promote early detection of breast cancer than any other similar provider in the country.
Copyright © 2019 Assured Imaging
Assured Imaging is a subsidiary of United Medical Imaging. Who is UMI?