We can help you stay stroke free!
What are the benefits of individuals getting screened?
Preventative action has many benefits including awareness, early detection and treatment, lowering future health care costs as well as saving lives.
What if an abnormal finding is found during screenings?
Individuals are given reports at the end of each screening with all findings, normal or abnormal. They are encouraged to follow up with their Family Physician.
1. PVI: Stroke/Carotid Artery Screening Ultrasound
evaluation of the carotid arteries that screens for buildup of fatty plaque – the leading cause of strokes.
2. ABI: Peripheral Arterial Disease Screening
Evaluates for plaque buildup in the lower extremities. It is 4-5 times more likely you will die from heart disease if you have peripheral arterial disease.
3. AAA: Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Screening
Ultrasound is used to check for aneurysms in the abdomen that may be at risk of rupturing
Did You Know?
• 80% of stroke victims have no apparent warning signs or symptoms.
• When detected early, 4 out of 5 strokes can be prevented.
• Using advanced ultrasound technology, we can actually see inside your arteries to help determine your risk of stroke.
Assured Imaging Women’s Wellness is the leading provider of mobile digital mammography in the United States. With a footprint that covers more than 60 locations across 16 states we are doing more to promote early detection of breast cancer than any other similar provider in the country.
Copyright © 2019 Assured Imaging
Assured Imaging is a subsidiary of United Medical Imaging. Who is UMI?