- Diabetic retinopathy is the leading cause of preventable blindness in the United States in people 18 to 65 years of age.
- The American Academy of Ophthalmology recommends that anyone with Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes receive a retinal eye exam every year.
- Early detection can reduce the risk of severe vision loss by 90% and significantly reduce long-term healthcare costs.
- Unfortunately, fewer than 50% of patients with diabetes get a diabetic eye screening annually.
- An Assured Imaging retinal exam is painless, takes less than 5 minutes to complete. No dilation required for most patients!
Assured Imaging Women’s Wellness is the leading provider of mobile digital mammography in the United States. With a footprint that covers more than 60 locations across 16 states we are doing more to promote early detection of breast cancer than any other similar provider in the country.
Copyright © 2019 Assured Imaging
Assured Imaging is a subsidiary of United Medical Imaging. Who is UMI?